Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Rainy Days...

Rainy days are not fun, especially when you are a teacher. The kids are CRAZY because they can hear the rain outside and they have to stay indoor for recess. 

Today, I did have a bright spot though. So confession time, I am HORRIBLE at coming up with sentences for spelling pre-tests and tests. I try to make them funny but then the kids get distracted. The sentences end up being goofy and don't always flow smoothly. So one of the words on today's pre-test was "beautiful." Of course being myself, my sentence went something like this.. "You are allowed to describe me as beautiful." Later, one of my students decided to call me Mrs. Beautiful for the rest of the day instead of Mrs. Beaver. Definitely put a smile on my face. :)

Moral of the story, make sure to let someone in your life know that they are beautiful. It will give them a good memory out of an otherwise rainy, busy, tiring day.

Speaking of tiring, time to work on Tuesday Folders....:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment