Saturday, October 23, 2010

So much to blog, so little time!!!

I blame my lack of posting on being out of town the past two weekends and work craziness. But first I will again start with the part you will probably skip over but I love. :) My yard work. Since I have been out of town, today was the first chance I had in awhile to work on it and I was able to get the other front flowerbed cleaned up.
This is the before view from the back

Seriously, what is the point of all the rocks except to look ugly and have weeds grow in between them?

Sooo much better!

From the back

Add caption

These are all the rocks that came from that ONE flowerbed!!!
 I haven't decided yet if I want to keep the foxtail ferns. I don't really like them but they might look ok once I plant the other flowers. I can't remember the name of them but the front desk ladies at my school are collecting seeds for me and they are beautiful! 

I can now revel the changes that have been happening at my work. We got a new third grade teacher!!! I have been self contained this year which means I teach all subjects to a class. On top of that, all the third grade classes were at 21 or 22 students which any teacher will tell you is difficult. Luckily, we were able to get another teacher so now we are teaching partners and I will only be teaching math and science to 17 students in each class!! These last few weeks have been super hectic trying to get everything ready for her and the transitition. I have also had to reorganize everything for math and science and not all subjects. Hopefully though, most of the craziness is over and things will start to lighten up.

Now I have to go get ready for an evening of grilling on our friend's new deck. You will have to wait until next time to read about our fun from the last two weekends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment