Saturday, March 19, 2011

Disney World Part 1

To be honest, I'm not sure how many posts there will be about this trip. It will depend on how long I feel like writing in one sitting. :)

So in December, Blake and I were thinking about what the next couple of years could look like for us. There is a *possibility* that this could be the last Spring Break without kids or being pregnant. So one night we decided, let's go to Disney World while it is still just the 2 of us. 

So we arrived in sunny Orlando last Saturday, checked out our room at the All Star Music resort and then headed out to Magic Kingdom!





Our hotel wasn't anything fancy but you couldn't beat the price. :) We ended up in the Jazz rooms even though I really wanted the Broadway rooms. Oh well.

When we got to Magic Kingdom, we first got our Fast Passes for Space Mountain. I LOVE fast passes! We tried to plan really carefully with our fast passes and there was only 1 time when we had to wait longer than 30 mintues to get on a ride.

Then we went to our first attraction, Mickey's Philharmagic. It is a 3-D show where Donald goes into different Disney movies.


It was a cute movie and it really made me want to go back and watch all those Disney movies.


So it is lunchtime and as I expected I didn't get a whole lot written. I got one load of laundry through the washer and there is many more to come. But I am celebrating my birthday early with my family tonight! Hopefully I will get more time this afternoon to blog/post more pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment